What methods of shipment do you offer?
To make your shopping experience easier, every order from Bewitched Couture is shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery for shipping and handling per package. The shipping charges include insurance and delivery confirmation.
Our current Royal Mail rates are as follows per package:
UK Mainland Special Delivery (before 1pm next day):
- Small* (up to 1kg) – Royal Mail Special Delivery insured up to £500 - £9.95
- Medium* (up to 2kg) – Royal Mail Special Delivery insured up to £1000 - £13.00
- Large* (up to 5kg) – Royal Mail Special Delivery insured up to £2500 - £29.95
*Select the postage size that reflects the value of insurance your purchase needs as well as the size
Europe Delivery (5-6 days):
- Small* (up to 1kg) – ParcelForce Europe insured up to £500 - £37.50
- Medium/Large* (up to 2.5kg) – ParcelForce Europe insured up to £1000 - £82.50
International Delivery (outside Europe) (4 days):
- Small* (up to 1kg) – ParcelForce Europe insured up to £500 - £57.50
- Medium/Large* (up to 2.5kg) – ParcelForce Europe insured up to £1000 - £110.00
Shipping fees are subject to change as and when the Royal Mail changes their fees.
If circumstances prevent you from receiving Royal Mail deliveries, please contact us for shipment alternatives.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipping notification via e-mail including your tracking number with your expected delivery date.
Please make sure that all entered shipping information is correct and up to date! In the event that you need an address correction please contact us right away with your updated shipping address. Please make sure you have made arrangements for the delivery of your order. Bewitched Ltd cannot be held responsible for orders that are deemed non-deliverable. Customers will be charged for the return shipment which is equivalent to the amount paid for shipping.
If you would like to require a signature upon delivery please leave a message in the comments section.
Do you ship internationally?
We can ship internationally – please contact us with your address for an exact shipping cost.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or military addresses?
Royal Mail delivers to UK PO Box addresses, no problem. We are happy to ship to BFPO and APO addresses, although shipping times may be much longer. Please select UK Mainland shipping options and enter BFPO or APO as your city along with any specific delivery instructions in the Comments section on the order form.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock items will be shipped within 72 hours. Should there be an item that is not available, we will notify you via e-mail within 1 business day. We do not ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
What should I do if I haven't received my order?
Please use the tracking number you received via e-mail to track your order. If you have not received a tracking number, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we can track your package for you. If the tracking information shows that your order was delivered but you have not received it, please contact us immediately so we can file a claim with our shipping carrier. Please do not file a claim with your credit card company until we have completed our shipping investigation.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept PayPal transactions. It is possible to order via the PayPal transaction service with a debit or credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
How do I cancel / update my order?
If you wish to modify or cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details.
How is my order packaged?
All items purchased directly from Bewitched come packaged in acid free tissue in an appropriately sized cardboard box (larger garments and accessories) or mail bag (small items such as bag charms).
Can I send a gift directly to the recipient?
All gifts will be shipped with a packing slip which does not include pricing information. Please include a gift message if you wish in the Comments section on the order form; it will be printed and packaged along with the order.
Returns and Repairs
What is the return policy?
Every attempt has been made to give an accurate description and photograph of each item. We encourage you to email us with questions before you place your order. If you would like to return an item from your website order, we offer a refund on items sent back unworn, tags attached and in their original packaging.
- Notify us immediately via email@example.com with the reason for the return request. We will confirm acceptance of the return via email – please print off this email and include it with your parcel as proof of return acceptance.
- Your return request must be made within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
- Returned items must be returned in exactly the same condition they were in when initially shipped.
- The item must be returned using the same shipping method it was originally sent within 3 days of approval confirmation, so that the item is in our possession no later than 7 days from the time you received the item.
- The returned item must be sent insured for the full amount and have delivery confirmation. This is your responsibility. Until we receive the item, you are liable for the cost and the item.
Original shipping charges are not refundable. We will issue credit for the returned items to the original order payment method and notify you of the refund via email. Credit will not be issued for incomplete returns. Please make sure to thoroughly read through the return requirements. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- Refunds are issued within 3 business days of receipt in good condition.
- Refunds are given for the price of the item, less postage.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. If your items are damaged in shipping, you must file a claim with Royal Mail. Do not return the item to Bewitched Ltd; this will void the Royal Mail Contact us immediately and we will help you. You must retain all original packaging and all pieces of the damaged item and take them to Royal Mail to file a claim. Bewitched will process the claim once we hear from Royal Mail.
I have received an incorrect or damaged item. What should I do?
If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details. Once we have received the original item, we will send you a replacement.
Is there a warranty on the accessories?
Bewitched Ltd does not offer a warranty on accessories.
What materials are used in your accessories?
Our selections feature a variety of furs, leather, metals and fabrics. Some accessories are created using vintage materials - these items will obviously have a distressed, vintage finish. We can provide allergy information, when available, on request.
All new fur is from regulated and certified farms.
All reclaimed/vintage fur is from reputable sources globally to the best of our knowledge.
All leather is sourced from Pittards tannery in Somerset. We use British sheep and goat leather/suede, tanned and dyed here in Britain.
Fabrics – we promote the use of silk linings for our furs to allow the garment to breathe and creases to drop out naturally. Where possible we promote the use of British woven and dyed silk from the last remaining British silk mill – Beckford Silk.
Where are your products produced?
All Bewitched Couture garments and accessories are ‘handcrafted in England’ at our design studio in Wiltshire.
Condition, Vintage Accessories
Occasionally, we like to include vintage pieces we find during our travels. Vintage accessories are previously-owned. While we strive to offer you items in good condition, "excellent" condition does not mean "perfect" condition. If an item has been used, it will generally have at least subtle or normal signs of wear. A vintage accessory is still old and more fragile than a new one.
Collectors of antique and vintage accessories are often willing to live with a few minor flaws in order to obtain qualities lacking in modern mass-produced goods.
The condition of each item is described in the item description, and we try hard to be as accurate as possible. If you have any questions or want clarification, please email us at email@example.com.
We use the following definitions to help grade our vintage accessory selections.
- Excellent - Almost new condition, no noticeable flaws, or only subtle signs of wear i.e. normal wear from laying against hair or part of the original production process.
- Very Good - Few minimal signs of wear or aging. Flaws will be considered normal due to aging, as a darkened stone or minor wear.
- Good - Obvious signs of wear and aging and these will be described in the item description.
Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: Copyright © 2016 Bewitched Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United Kingdom Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of Bewitched Ltd’s copyrighted works without first obtaining our written consent.
All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are the property of Bewitched Ltd and the use thereof without the express written consent of Bewitched Ltd is strictly prohibited.
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback related to our Shipping, Payments, Returns, or Refunds, please email us.
Thank you for shopping at Bewitched Couture, and enjoy your furs!